Make Home a
Better Place to Be
Upgrade your home’s insulation for a more comfortable space.
- Increased, more consistent interior comfort all year long
- Reduced energy usage
- Lower heating and cooling costs
- Less wear and tear on HVAC equipment
- Reduced noise transmission for a quieter space
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduced moisture intrusion
- Less overall environmental impact
A Money-Saving Home Improvement
Does your attic currently have little or low-quality insulation? Has your home’s insulation been damaged? We can help!
Adding insulation to your attic can be a quick way to add value to your home. In fact, Remodeling Magazine’s “Cost Vs. Value” Report estimated that adding attic insulation is a home improvement project that offers a 117% ROI (return on investment) for a home.
You may wonder if you need more insulation in your home if you have drafty rooms, inconsistent indoor temperatures, or high energy bills. A friendly and knowledgeable SuperSeal professional will evaluate your home’s existing insulation and provide recommendations to enhance your insulation’s thermal and acoustical performance.
Do you need insulation removed from your existing home? The experienced team at SuperSeal can help. If your current insulation has been compromised by the elements or pests, we can remove it and replace it with a better product. We can provide a free estimate for your insulation removal project. Simply contact us to get started.
Save More Money with Federal Energy Tax Credits
As your energy-saving partner, SuperSeal is here to help you save more on your insulation and air sealing projects. Learn more about the federal energy tax credits and rebates that are currently available to you. You may be able to receive a tax credit of 30% for the insulation and air sealing materials used—covering up to $1,200!
Why Homeowners Choose
Working with an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert® professional like SuperSeal makes a difference you can feel every day. We install proven solutions to help make your home comfortable, quiet and energy smart. New York and New Jersey homeowners enjoy these advantages of working with SuperSeal:
- Extensive industry training on how to deliver high-performance insulating solutions
- Dependable, innovative products from Owens Corning, the #1 most trusted insulation brand*
- Professional crews carrying all required state and local licenses
- Good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Certified to offer Owens Corning limited lifetime warranty on qualifying products and exclusive limited lifetime warranty† on workmanship. There’s no other warranty in the industry like it!
Whether you want to add insulation to your existing home or you’re planning a home remodel project, SuperSeal is here to serve as an expert for your project. Please complete this form to request a free in-home estimate.
Retrofit contact form
Do you have questions about insulation? See our Insulation FAQs section.
*Source: Home Innovation Research Labs Builder Panel, April 2019.
†See actual warranty for complete details, limitations and requirements. For the lifetime of the home beginning from date of installation by an Owens Corning® Certified Energy Expert®